How the process works?
- Register Online
- When the applications are open you will be able to fill an online form to register for the process. We ask for general information such as:
Country of citizenship
Highschool average grade
Family Income in US dollars
Email           Desired Major           Civil Status
- When the applications are open you will be able to fill an online form to register for the process. We ask for general information such as:           Name           Age           Country of citizenship           Highschool average grade           Family Income in US dollars           Phone number
- We Will Contact You
- With the information you provide us one of our teams in your country will contact you giving you more information about the documents required and where to send them. If you are contacted it means you are enrolled in the process of selection. This process includes tests and interviews (the details of these are given by our recruitment teams in your country)
- If you were contacted by our team and followed their instructions, you will be notified if you are selected as one of the new Walton Scholars.
Printed copy instructions Students also have the option to download the application in two different formats:
If you are submitting a printed application, remember to include these other documents as well:
- One photograph
- (Passport size)
- One page resume
- (Curriculum vitae)
- One page essay
- Minimum: 600 words
- Describe your personal goals, extracurricular activities, and personal achievements.
- Furthermore, include how you would contribute to the Walton International Scholarship Program.
- Certification of grades by your high school
- Last 3 years of high school
- Family Income Certification
- "Orden Patronal" and/or CPA certification of all family members that live with you
- Vaccination card (not original, copy only).
Follow the instructions carefully, and complete all the information requested. Once you have completed the application, make sure to carefully review all of the information and documents to be included.